|click on scroll for larger view
Koi Award is presented each year to one outstanding member of the Pacific Northwest Koi Clubs Association.
The Bronze Koi Award is the highest honor
our association can bestow. To earn this award, the honoree must have made a long-term and exceptional commitment to the Koi
To be considered for the Bronze Koi Award,
a candidate must be a member of a PNKCA Koi club and involved in Koi keeping in the Pacific Northwest for at least ten years,
must be a Koi hobbyist and, during that time, must not be involved in the selling of Koi, Goldfish or related products. The
candidate must have demonstrated a long, outstanding commitment and dedication to the Koi hobby.
For consideration this year, nominations
must be received by June 15, 2017.
Bronze Koi Award Committee
Committee Chairman Committee
Larry Christensen (NW Club)
16952 NW Bernietta Ct.
Click here for a printable nomination form
Bronze Koi Nomination
Presented by the PNKCA
- Must be involved in Koi keeping in the Pacific Northwest for at least ten years.
- Must be a member of a PNKCA affiliated club for ten years.
- Must be a hobbyist and, during this time, must not be involved in the selling of Koi, Goldfish or related products.
- Must have demonstrated a long and outstanding commitment and dedication to the Koi hobby.
- All information submitted for nominees will remain confidential. If a nominee is selected to receive the Bronze Koi Award,
his or her qualifications may be publicized.
- Please provide as much detail about the nominee as possible. Discretion should be used in obtaining information.
- Individual Koi keepers are to make the nominations. The nominees are not to be chosen by a club.
- The decisions of the Bronze Koi committee are final. Only one person may receive the award in any one year.
- The Bronze Koi will be awarded at the annual PNKCA convention.
- Nominations may be made by printing the form below and mailing all the pertinent information to the Bronze Koi committee
- The committee chair must receive all nominations by the due date below. Any nominations not receiving the award this year
or received late will automatically be considered next year. After the second year, nominations must be resubmitted.
Click here for a picture of the 2010 Bronze Award winner
Click here to read about the 2009 Award winner
Click here to read about the 2008 Bronze Koi Award Winner
Click here to read about the 2007 Bronze Koi Award winner
Click here to read about the 2006 Bronze Koi Award winner
Click here to read about the 2005 Bronze Koi Award winner
Click here to read about the 2004 Bronze Koi Award winner